This recipe uses three popular superfoods to make chocolate heaven. These chocolates are bake-free, and ready in 5 minutes, so you have more time to spend on other things.
READY IN: 5 minutes
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup chopped hazelnuts (optional)
- In a small saucepan, melt the coconut oil over low heat.
- Add the other ingredients and stir until the chocolate and oil blend.
- Press the mixture into a baking sheet covered in aluminum foil.
- Leave the chocolate to chill in the freezer for an hour.